1. The Republic Day of India commemorates the date on which the Constitution of India came into force replacing an act which was governing document of India. Which act was replaced?
The correct answer is the Government of India Act 1935.
2. Where did the Republic Day parade in Delhi held?
The correct answer is Rajpath.
3. On republic day, many awards are given like Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra etc. There is an award for children also. Which award are we about?
The correct answer is National Bravery Award.
4. Who was the first state guest of honour for Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi in 1950?
The correct answer is President Sukarno of Indonesia.
5. Which country has the distinction of being the guest of honour for the maximum (four) number of times on Republic Day of India?
The correct answer is France.
6. Who is the chief guest of 63rd Republic Day celebrated on 26th Jan'2012?
The correct answer is Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
7.Which newspaper was started by Lokmanya Tilak to serve as a mouthpiece for the Indians in the freedom struggle?
The correct answer is Kesari.
8.In the year 2012, we are celebrating our .....?
The correct answer is 63rd Republic Day.
9. In which year did the Sepoy Mutiny, India's first freedom struggle, take place?
The correct answer is 1857.
10.Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated by
The correct answer is Nathuram Godse.
You answered them all right!