1. Who was the first president of Constituent Assembly?
The correct answer is the Sachchidananda Sinha.
2.The concept of "Directive Principles" which provides broad principles and guidelines for the state to make laws and policies, was borrowed from.
The correct answer is Ireland.
3. The concept of suspension of fundamental rights during emergency was taken from constitution of _____.
The correct answer is Germany.
4.India became a republic on 26th Jan 1950. when did Pakistan become a republic?
The correct answer is 1956.
5. When India got independence on 15th August 1947, there was no constitution. So Till 26th January India was a ___.
The correct answer is Constitutional Monarchy.
6.India shares its Republic Day on 26th Jan with National day of another country. Which one?
The correct answer is Australia.
7. In 2014 for the first time a state in India arranged a Republic Day parade. Which state?
The correct answer is Maharastra.
8.On Republic Day the President gives away which of the following awards
The correct answer is All of them.
9. Which country plans to build its first nuclear power plant?
The correct answer is President Sukarno of Indonesia.
10. Who was apponted as Vice Chancellor of Nalanda University in January 2017?
The correct answer is Vijay Bhatkar.
You answered them all right!